One can Setup keyboard for Apps in BlueStack to play Android games OR to use Android Apps. The process is easy and simple, you just have to follow the steps as available below for Using Keyboard for Apps in BlueStacks.
- Start BlueStacks App Player, and then open the app for which you want to setup keyboard.
- Now click on the ‘Game Controller Button’ which you can see in the image below.
- Wait a while, until the tool starts. Now find the “Pencil Icon” just at the upper right corner and click on it.
- Now you have some options to configure them, with your app. These options will only work with the App if it supports these functions.
See This Example – Implement it on Your Desired Game
We launch Clash of Clans. After following all above steps, now we are moving to configure ‘Tap’ tool.
- Drag the Icon where you want to make a key and then drop it. Now enter the key and then give the action name to appear in the game as guidance.
- ‘SWIPE’ the function at the third place in the icon. Click on it and then assign the buttons for which you want to move up, down OR right, left. Furthermore, assign the action name to guide the users of the game what happens with the button.
- ‘TILT’ the function at the fourth place in the icon. Click on it and then enter the buttons for which you want to tilt up, down OR left, right. However, in this function, you can also adjust the sensitivity of your tilt. Give the action names, to guide users what happens with the button.
- ‘ZOOM’ this is the last icon available on the screen. Click on it and now assign the buttons from the keyboard, for Zoom-in OR zoom-out during gameplay.
If you have a problem while setting up the keyboard for apps in BlueStack, then you can get support by submitting a ticket at BlueStacks Zendesk.