One can Uninstall BlueStacks without data backup in Windows device, using the steps available below. This guide will only work for BlueStacks Versions 0.8.12.3119 and all later versions.
- After launching your windows, go to the Control panel.
- Now click on => Uninstall a program option which is under the heading of PROGRAM AND FEATURES.
- Wait until the new windows loads, here look up for BlueStacks and click on it.
- When you click on Uninstall, a pop-up will appear while asking you about data. Here select the option ‘NO’ this will do not create a Backup for BlueStacks Data.
- Then you can either download the Latest version of BlueStacks or may quit using BlueStacks App Player.