To stream BlueStacks TV using Facebook Live, make sure you have the latest version of BlueStacks. To read about the requirements of your PC to stream the video Click Here. Read the steps below to see how one stream videos using Facebook Live with BlueStacks.
How to Setup a Stream with Facebook Live Using BlueStacks
- Click on the Start Streaming button in the left pane, and now select the Facebook Live. When it ask for Twitch Or Facebook Live.
- Now it will ask you to sign in OR sign up for the Facebook services.
- Wait few seconds, let the service sign in and then turn on your camera and microphone on your PC.
- Now select the layout with which you want to stream, from the four available options.
- After that, now select from your timeline, friends timeline or select a group for sharing the stream.
- Preview your streaming content, add a title and tags then click on Go Live.