Download BlueStacks for Mac, it is available for iMac, MacPro, Macbook Air/Pro. You can click on the Download Button and after that install the BlueStacks App player at your iOS device.
As you might already aware about the usage and service of BlueStacks, which is an Android App player for Mac. The service pack is free to get, no one have to pay for this. However, one can also get the premium version. BlueStack is a very useful application for Mac which enables one to use Android apps on Mac OS.
Sometimes, a person may get tired of using the small screen to play the Android Games. However, with BlueStacks, he/she is able to install and play the android games on Mac. The pleasure of big screen is quite enjoyable if compared to a small one. The picture quality and graphics along with picture visibility are all lovely.
Either you are an Android game player or on the other side Android App user. Both can use BlueStacks for Mac, you can use as many applications as you want. This is not a matter of deal. The latest version of BlueStacks is v0.9.30.42390 and we have provided that here. You can download and install the BlueStacks for Mac using the simple instructions.
BlueStacks Installation Requirements for MacOS
- You must have access to your Mac as an Administrator. Because you have to run the app as Administrator.
- The Mac should be using atleast either Yosemite or OS X Mavericks.
- 4GB of RAM and minimum of 2GB free Disk Space.
BlueStacks Officially does not recommend the usage of the (BlueStacks App Player) along with the virtual machine. That can either be Oracle Virtualbox, VMware Workstation or Microsoft Virtual PC.
How Do I Change Settings in BlueStacks for Mac OS?
One can change the settings of BlueStacks to use for their own purposes. To do that, follow the steps which are available as below.
- Click on the ‘ALL APPs’ button just at the top right corner of the App Player.
- At next, a new screen appears here to find the ‘Settings Icon’ as one can see in the image below.
- Here you go, enjoy the settings which you want to do.
How to UnInstall BlueStacks Player on Mac OS X?
- First of all, click on main menu and QUIT BlueStacks
- Now Drag BlueStacks Application to trash section.
- Within 3, 4 seconds you will see a dialog box within which it will ask about the stored data. You can select to either save your app preferences for future use with BlueStack or may delete the data.
- If after a while the above dialog box doesn’t appear. Then make sure the BlueStacks App Player is ejected and not under use. To do that see the image below and eject the App Player.